Monday, February 23, 2015

, , , , , ,

#TMI TAG WITH BOLT FOR FREEDOM {SNEAK A PEEK}


GET READY ON FEBRUARY 28TH!

So me and my boo has been working on awesome blogging #FRIENDSHIP CHALLENGE, so later we can challenge you and your best friend. 

We will make this in two parts - post with 50 personal questions. And it will be quite a challenge for us, because we don't get to personal on the internet. 

How this will work? My boo will send me her fifty questions, and I will send her mine. We won't see our answers until we don't publish it on our blogs Saturday, on February 28th.

Get ready 'cuz we will get personal and honest as we can.
Join us on our #TMI tag. 

NOW WE CHALLENGE YOU:
Make the best #TMI tag on your blog with your best friend, post a link on my blog or hers.

HER BLOG: BOLT FOR FREEDOM
TWITTER: #TMIBffBlogging

N.Z.

CREDITS: TUMBLR PICTURE



10 comments:

  1. Awesome, can't wait to see the questions and especially the answers. Counting down to the 28th (not long to count but idc)
    bebebaout100.blogspot.com
    Bebeabout xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, I can promise you it will be very exciting, little crazy, funny and certainly not boring. <3
    xx
    N.Z.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great idea! Can't wait to see the posts ♥
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amy! We can promise you, it will be awesome!
      xx
      N.Z.

      Delete
  4. Great, looking forward to the post
    x

    Thanks for stopping by

    http://bffbestfootforward.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, darling. I will be fun!
      With love, you've got really awesome blog!
      Lots of love!
      N.Z.

      Delete
  5. This is such a great idea for a Tag! I'm looking forward to the posts :)

    I also want to use this comment to let you know that I've nominated you for the Infinity Dreams Award! If you would like to accept it and be part of it, feel free to visit the following link to learn what is it about: I've been nominated for the Infinity Dreams Award :)

    Salha | Abuhayar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for nomination and everything. I hope I'm not to late for the nomination.
      And post is already waiting for you!
      xx
      N.Z.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. The post is out and I hope you will have fun!
      xx
      N.Z.

      Delete